LOOK PRICE CUT - BUY IT NOW

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
These are a BUY IT NOW and I will ship the same day! They are fresh collected last week and still collecting. I am over run with eggs new deal 2 doz of any combo below for $15
ep.gif
The RIR I have in the bator have all developed. I have had high fertility on the Leghorn crosses and EE. I have not hatched the Sex links yet but they are in with my EE roo so I am pretty sure he is doing his job too. At these prices you can take a chance for your first hatch. My roos are all young and so are my pullets. They are laying good size eggs and are healthy. The roo pictured is in with my EE and my Sex Links

I have 3 1/2 Doz RIR $15 a doz PRICE CUT $10
2 Doz EE (all blue/blue-green Eggs) $15 a doz PRICE CUT $10
Maybe a doz Sex Links (EE roo x BR pullets) $20 a doz PRICE CUT $15
1 Doz extra White Leghorns $10 a doz
1 Doz (I think) Leghorn Crosses (Some from a Pure Lav Am roo and some from a Pure Black Am roo) $20 a doz PRICE CUT $15

I think that is all I have collected.

Shipping UP to 24 eggs for $18.00 more eggs than that I will have to get a price for shipping by weight. I will only ship to the lower 48 states. Cannot guarantee hatch rate, but I have had good hatches from these birds.

Buy 6 eggs or buy them all or a Mix and Match from the above too... just let me know what you want. I really don't have the space in brood all these if I have to hatch them. It is spring you know you need eggs
wink.png

Last edited:
I have black copper marans, blue copper marans and splash marans available for swapping, buying not spoken for. Please let me know if you are interested. Lots of pics in the past auctions and should be a current Chocolate pack listed too! Thanks

I have black copper marans, blue copper marans and splash marans available for swapping, buying not spoken for. Please let me know if you are interested. Lots of pics in the past auctions and should be a current Chocolate pack listed too! Thanks

Thanks but I have over 2 doz waiting to go into the bator now. Only looking for Cuckoo Marans.

LAST CALL! I need to sell these today. They are fresh and fertile. I have some RIR in the bator now and all 18 have developed! All the Leghorn Crosses are developing too. I might even give you a BETTER deal if you take more than 2 doz.
wink.png
I just don't want them to go to waste!

Back
Top Bottom