LOOK! SPECIAL ON ASSORTED RARE CHICKEN EGGS 15 EGGS for $37.50 (shipping included)

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
Spring is finally here, so this is an excellent time to purchase hatching eggs. If you are looking for some really nice chickens, here is your opportunity to get a great assortment of eggs for a great price. I am getting more eggs than what I need from my pullets now, so I am able to offer additional eggs each week. Fertility has been tested, I have been hatching chicks from these eggs since early February, the hatch rate has been great. If you would like to purchase some eggs, please send a private message, do not post it as a reply. These eggs will be from pure-bred birds, the chickens are all housed separately by breed. The chicken eggs will be sold as ASSORTMENTS ONLY! The eggs included in these assortments could be from the following chickens: True Ameraucanas (black, blue, and splash), Lavender Ameraucanas, Barnevelders, Black Copper Marans, Blue Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Wheaten Marans, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Partridge Penedesencas, and Olive Eggers. I will include eggs from some or all of these birds, I can't promise how many of which/what breed, but it will be a great assortment! For this special price, the eggs are available as assortment only (my pullet's choice of breeds) you CANNOT choose or request only certain breeds, the assortment will consist of the eggs that my pullets provide me with before shipping. The eggs will be gathered for 2 - 3 days before shipping. The eggs are $37.50 for 15 eggs (USPS Priority Mail shipping included). I am running this special during the month of April. The eggs will ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays, during the month of April. Please consider the weather on your end before purchasing, I do not put heat packs in with the eggs.

April 5th = SOLD
April 9th = SOLD
April 12th = SOLD
April 16th = AVAILABLE
April 19th = AVAILABLE
April 23rd = SOLD
April 26th = AVAILABLE
April 30th = SOLD

I will be selling this assortment of eggs until the end of April, I should be offering 12 + of each breed pretty soon, once I get caught on my chick orders. All my breeder birds are fed 16% Lay Pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes 3 days a week in the water. Due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the eggs after they leave my hands and/or your hatch rate. Please send a PM to purchase the eggs, the first person to respond by sending a private message, will get to purchase the eggs for a certain date, please do not post as a reply. I will have several dozen eggs that will be available to ship during April.

Send me a Private Message and purchase some eggs today. Payment must be sent by PayPal only, that is the only method of payment I will accept, if the eggs are shipped. If you pick the eggs up, I do accept cash also. If you have any question, please send as a private message, do not post it as a reply. Thanks for looking and purchasing.

AMERAUCANAS: (Blue, Black, and Splash) These rare beautiful birds are excellent layers of blue/green colored eggs and have muffs and a beard, these are show quality birds. I only have 1 breeding pen now, I have 2 Splash roosters and 1 Blue rooster with black and blue pullets, so you will receive blue, black, and splash chicks. These birds are APA recognized.
LAVENDER AMERAUCANAS: These birds are all true Ameraucanas, all my birds are muffed and bearded. My stock comes from excellent linage including: Harry Shaffer and John Blehm.

BARNEVELDERS: These rare Dutch chickens are very beautiful show quality birds, with their double-laced plumage, they are good layers of dark brown eggs. These birds are APA recognized.

BLUE LACED RED WYANDOTTES: These very rare birds are very beautiful with their blue/red laced feathers. I have several bloodlines including Foley, Paul, and Valentine. They are excellent layers of light brown eggs.

BLACK COPPER MARANS: These rare show quality birds are excellent dark brown egg layers. My birds are from: Channing Grisham, Ron Presley, Wade Jeane, and Bev Davis bloodlines, all my birds are feathered legged. These birds are APA recognized.

BLUE MARANS: These rare birds are also dark brown eggs layers, these birds are from quality bloodlines. The chicks will hatch blue or splash in color. I have a Splash rooster with all solid blue pullets. All my Marans are feathered legged.

CUCKOO MARANS: These rare birds are very pretty dark brown egg layers, my stock comes from really nice imported lines including: Staffordshire, Fitch Ripley, and Fugate, all the birds are feathered legged.

OLIVE EGGERS: These chicks will be an unique cross between my extremely rare Black Isbar rooster with a Black Copper Marans hens. I also have another pen with a Black Copper Marans rooster with blue and splash Isbar pullets. The pullet chicks from this cross will lay dark olive green eggs.

PARTRIDGE PENEDESENCAS: These birds are extremely rare, they are a Spanish breed of chicken, that lay dark brown eggs. This breed was nearly extinct in the early '80s.

WHEATEN MARANS: These Marans are extremely rare, they are dark brown egg layers, they are from several lines including: Bev Davis, Ron Presley, and Buddy Henry, all my birds are feathered legged

Last edited:
I pm'd you

Hi there,
I'm maxed out on PMs for the day. Can you send me your regular e-mail address (you have mine)?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom