Look what came in the mail....

C&Rman

Songster
8 Years
Feb 26, 2011
Nevada
My peacock eggs came today
celebrate.gif
Thank you so so so so much featherhead, all of the eggs arrived safe and sound. You packed them so well and careful. I will be sending you some money and other stuff, I have to go to the store and get it, then its heading your way
ya.gif

I got a total of 10 eggs and none were cracked. 4 of the eggs are from a White peacock and a Inida Blue peahen and a India Blue split to white. Then the other 6 are from a Spalding male and 2 India Blue peahens..... Thank you once again featherhead!!!

81023_007.jpg

Look it how well those eggs are packed. I can't be more thankful....
81023_008.jpg

81023_009.jpg

81023_011.jpg

Now just got to wait fro my incubator it should be here today too!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FEATHERHEAD

Gratz on your eggs and incubator!! You will get hooked on hatching like I did I bet
big_smile.png
I'm already dreaming of my next uncubator
hu.gif

And wow that's some nice packing, if I ever have to send eggs I will be using this picture to do it right.

Please give all kudos to deerman for teaching me how to pack/ship eggs. This is his method, which he so kindly shared. All gratitude should go to him. I just followed instructions!

C&RMan, please consult others about these eggs. I know that eggs can only "sit" for so many days before their hatching viability declines. Not sure how many days that would be, but if your incubator doesn't arrive in time and these eggs have sat for too long, I will gladly send more to replace them. I think the eggs dated the end of May might be in jeopardy for age.

For those of you who want to use deerman's packing method, the eggs are in styrofoam cups, taped closed. You will need a #4 and a #7 USPS shipping box (free from post office). Five eggs per small box, fill with peanuts or other styrofoam packing; insert into larger box and do the same. Thank you deerman.

Back
Top Bottom