Look what I came home to!!!!

Farm Frenzy

Songster
12 Years
Dec 16, 2008
Oak Hill, Florida
I came home from work and look what I found!!! Only nine are out but 12 more eggs have pips!!! I'm so excited I can barely stand it.
I still have 7 more eggs that aren't doing anything, but it's only day 20, so we shall see.
fl.gif

Newbabies026.jpg

Newbabies025.jpg

Newbabies024.jpg

Sorry they are kind of crappy pictures, but it's through the glass.
thumbsup.gif

OK HERE WE GO AGAIN....

ANOTHER CUTENESS OVERLOAD.... I am really gonna have to check myself into some rehab center after today alone...All these cute babies...I just can't handle it anymore....
hide.gif
love.gif
th.gif
droolin.gif

(I wonder if I will end up dehydrated from all the drool I am doing with these babies today...Or it I'll end up being shocked from the drool falling onto the keyboard/laptop?!?!!
duc.gif
)

Out of 27 eggs only 5 aren't doing anything yet. I'm sooo excited I FINALLY got my gray silkie!!! I'll get pictures of her later. The rest are Barred Rocks and Ameracaunas. Plus it's only day 21 today, so there is still plenty of time. 82% hatch rate so far, and will probably get more pips today!!!
love.gif

Wow that's a great hatch rate already. I'll keep my fingers crossed the others show themselves too. Did you only have one silkie egg?

Back
Top Bottom