1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Look what I found GQF INCUBATORS !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BigDaddysChickens, Jun 12, 2008.

1. BigDaddysChickens

BigDaddysChickens Out Of The Brooder

May 26, 2008
    Neches Tx.
    I wish I had the money.....

GQF INCUBATORS - $200 (GILMER, TX)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2008-06-11, 12:32PM CDT

I HAVE ONE GQF SPORTSMAN MODEL INCUBATOR AND ONE GQF SPORTSMAN MODEL HATCHER, WILL SELL FOR $200.00 EA. THESE INCUBATORS WERE USED FOR HATCHING OSTRICH EGGS FOR 2 SEASONS, BOTH IN GOOD SHAPE AND WORK WONDERFULLY. CONTACT PAM AT (903) 841-0138 AFTER 5:00 P.M. OR E-MAIL ME AT [email protected].

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  2. eggchel

eggchel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Both Coasts
    Uhhhhh Ohhhhh, I used to have a set of those. I stacked them and put a furniture dolly underneath so that I could roll them around. It was really nice to have the separate hatcher so that the humidity could be cranked up all the time to accommodate staggered hatches. The hatcher can be used as a second incubator, as well, but doesn't have turning shelves. They worked really well.... too well. I quickly became a hatchaholic and had to give the set to my friend J.J./Napalongtails. She has much better control than I do. LOL. Every time I walked by the incubator with a basket of eggs I'd say "what the heck" and slip a few more eggs in. Next thing I knew I was hip deep in chickens and half of them were roosters!! [​IMG]

Chel

3. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

That would be me! I have to tell myself.. Now now, you need to sell these eggs to the bakery. You don't need to put them in the incubator!!! LOL It just about kills me to have an empty incubator!!!!!! [​IMG] I feel like they have to be full at all times! [​IMG] If only my DH felt the same way. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by