1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Look what I found in my bedroom!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rebecca10782, Oct 23, 2008.

1. rebecca10782

rebecca10782 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm kidding, I found them in their too [​IMG] But check out this little guy! Good thing I have a macro lens [​IMG] Isn't he adorable? They are so much cuter when the're magnified.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Look at his funny looking feet
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  2. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Good thing he wasn't in my room.... he'd look like green jello if he was!

The cross eyed cat is absolutely the cutest little thing!

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I picked one of them suckers up in the yard the other day. Was gonna feed him to the chickens. That little sucker! I had his wingie thingies [​IMG] pinched between my thumb and forefinger and he still managed to turn around. Two big ol' fangs came out of his mouth and he bit the tar outta me! He was still knawing away on my thumb knuckle when I handed him to my roo with a smile.
    P.S. Can I please have your cat? I miss my siamese soooo much. [​IMG]

4. spook

spook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh my heavens I love the kitty, so innocent! You can see it in those blue eyes!
    The bug...what the heck is it? lol! It even has funky eyes! Way cute, thanks for sharing the pics... and seeing those cute blue eyes makes me want to snuggle up to my babies!

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I want a cat so bad because I have always had cats, but my fiance insists it will only be a siamese. I WANNA KITTY. I want a silkie more though.

6. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I use those guys as scorpion food. To the gecko its thanksgiving dinner.

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:THOSE BITE???...[​IMG]..i never knew that!..i always thought they were cute, innocent little bugs, that just hopped around...[​IMG]...i'm gonna have to smoosh them from now on...

8. rebecca10782

rebecca10782 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Poor little thing! I didn't know those guys bit. He was very polite, when I went back in, he was gone. I wanted him to stay, I love sleeping to the sound of crickets! I had one living on my balcony for a few days, I was wonderful [​IMG]

Actually, there are two cats. They are sisters, both chocolate points, so they look very much alike. The first picture is of Jasmine, she has a long face and crossed eye balls [​IMG] She is still beautiful though. The second picture is of Issabella, she has a round face.

9. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:THOSE BITE???...[​IMG]..i never knew that!..i always thought they were cute, innocent little bugs, that just hopped around...[​IMG]...i'm gonna have to smoosh them from now on...

It was weird. It has two little white fangs that come out in front of it's mouth. Don't smoosh em. Feed em to the chickens.
    Deb, siamese aren't cats. They're like dogs in cat's clothing.
    (Making plans now to fly to CA and kittynap Rebecca's siamese).

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I grew up with a siamese named Ginsu. She barked. Seriously. there was no way you call that sound a meow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by