1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

look what I found today! Cute!!!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by newchickowner, May 16, 2008.

1. newchickowner

newchickowner Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG]

This one was a no yolker, but a few days ago I found one slightly bigger that was a perfect tiny egg, yolk and all!

2. ella

ella Chillin' With My Peeps

How do you get your chickens to lay eggs in formation like that?! And color coordinated too! [​IMG]

3. Tutter

Tutter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    N. California
    What pretty eggs, thanks for showing them to us! [​IMG]

4. newchickowner

newchickowner Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG] Silly, I was posting the tiny egg in the middle and showing the size difference with the other four!!!

5. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Very pretty eggs. I save the tiny ones and the giant ones and paint them for christmas tree decorations.

6. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    I went to an old mans house the other day to buy 6 hens(will post pics soon, one is a weirdo with feathers sticking straight out the back of her head and she has a spur). His chickens all ran loose, and in the middle of his yard, there was a tiny egg, not much bigger than my thumbnail. He said it was probably the last egg a chicken lays. I brought it home and put it up, but hid it too good, because I cant find it now....but I will!! I am determined..lol. when I find it I will take pics. I better check the bator, my daughter wanted to put it in the "egg hatcher" and hatch a chick that will be "so so wittle tiny"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by