casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
I know they aren't peafowl, but I did find them and a dead parent (killed by rat) in with my adult peas, so it's sort of peafowl related.
hide.gif

Baby pigeons.

Last edited:
aw they look so ugly!
smile.png
every time I found birds that young without parents they would ALWAYS died so I just gave up on trying to help little wild bird chicks! What are you going to do with them?

Quote:
aw they look so ugly!
smile.png
every time I found birds that young without parents they would ALWAYS died so I just gave up on trying to help little wild bird chicks! What are you going to do with them?
They are ugly, aren't they... I'm going to raise them, lol.

Here they are yesterday, two days after I found them and already heavier!

Hahaha awesome! Wow they really are heavier! Looks like you know your stuff about helping baby birds! I wish I knew how to do that since theres a lot of nests in our palm tree and every year a few chicks fall out!! What are you feeding them?

I just weighed them again and they're up to 90 grams! Right now they are being tube fed a mixture of Kaytee Baby Bird Food and Pedialyte.

Wow!! Great job! I rescued a baby Magpie a few years ago, and it grew up to be a big beautiful bird. Please keep us updated on these little cutes, and keep up the good work!

Wow!! Great job! I rescued a baby Magpie a few years ago, and it grew up to be a big beautiful bird. Please keep us updated on these little cutes, and keep up the good work!
A Magpie, that would be fun. Ian Tyson, a Canadian Cowboy does a song called Magpie, you should check it out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom