look what i get to watch-kid sitting-w/pics

penelope77

Songster
11 Years
May 6, 2008
northeast oklahoma
i agreed to kid sit. well they need milk so two la manchas came along for the baby food. as payment i got, 1 turkey, 3 guinea keets, and a whole bunch of chicks plus any extra milk and some zuchinni that looks like it was on steroids! i feel so honored to be trusted with these goats since i myself am a new goat owner. the babies are so naughty. it's like having another set of my 2 and 4 yr old together. the little nigerian doeling is peaches, she has blue eyes and the little buckling boer is wall e. i forgot to take pics of the new birds. oh well i'll do that later. i'm glad our one lone turkey has a friend now.

wallesock.jpg

velvet.jpg

peaches.jpg

alaska.jpg

here is a better pic of the two kids. i don't want to give the boer back. hmmm i wonder if i could hide him. my husband really likes him too which is a shock so maybe i can talk him into letting me get my own.

peahesandwalle.jpg

Quote:
oh she is so pretty. i have a nigerian with a similar pattern on her face. i'm really falling in love with these mancha's. they have such a nice coat. my husband was petting them while i was milking them and commenting on how shiny they are. then he got out the animal cookies!!!

Ace_king_brahma - i had never heard that about boers. of course most of the people i talk to about goats have dairy ones.

Back
Top Bottom