Check out This I paid only $54 for all that new culled Lumber
lol.png
lol.png

I think more projects on the way

13683_wood.jpg

Thanks

Omran

Quote:
Well, here how it goes, I went to lowe's looking for some old lumber like always, and I found two pallets full with all kind of lumber, I asked for the manager, they said he is in a meeting, so I went home and called again, and spoke with another guy, who told me get your trailer and come,90% off, so I hooked my trailer to the truck and gone, they started scanning and then, the guy told the cashier, Oh that's enough scannong they going in trash any how, and thanks the Lord I won a big time
lol.png
lol.png

Quote:
Well, here how it goes, I went to lowe's looking for some old lumber like always, and I found two pallets full with all kind of lumber, I asked for the manager, they said he is in a meeting, so I went home and called again, and spoke with another guy, who told me get your trailer and come,90% off, so I hooked my trailer to the truck and gone, they started scanning and then, the guy told the cashier, Oh that's enough scannong they going in trash any how, and thanks the Lord I won a big time
lol.png
lol.png

wow! so please tell me the story on old lumber...
smile.png

Think i may try this.... lol

Quote:
lol.png
lol.png

wow! so please tell me the story on old lumber...
smile.png

Think i may try this.... lol

Oh Bell, I ment the culled lumber, see Lowe's around here always have some culled lumber put a side, because ppl did not wanted it for slight damage, and that's what I always look for, I swear this is not the first or seconed or 3ed time I did that, so many times, I can't even remember, But for sure go and ask them and try to negotiate with them, I know they have to get red of it and they are willing to give it for real cheep. hey asking never hurt.
good luck for you.

i have a friend who uses culled lumber to make beautiful animal housing. it is a great way to save money to make lovely things.

maybe my family will get to see that lumber in person!
wink.png
only a few weeks!!!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom