LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR $54 ONLY (Picture)

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Omran, May 1, 2009.

1. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Hello Friends,
    Check out This I paid only $54 for all that new culled Lumber [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think more projects on the way

[​IMG]

Thanks

Omran

2. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    how in the world did you wing that one?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

I'll give you $104 for it... LOL

4. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    wow! that is amazing! what a bargain! a total blessing for sure. [​IMG]

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

SWEET!!! I will give ya....a chicken!! HAHA![​IMG]

6. Omran

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Quote:Well, here how it goes, I went to lowe's looking for some old lumber like always, and I found two pallets full with all kind of lumber, I asked for the manager, they said he is in a meeting, so I went home and called again, and spoke with another guy, who told me get your trailer and come,90% off, so I hooked my trailer to the truck and gone, they started scanning and then, the guy told the cashier, Oh that's enough scannong they going in trash any how, and thanks the Lord I won a big time [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Omran

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Quote:Hi miss jayne,
    I agree with you it is a total Blessing.

8. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:Well, here how it goes, I went to lowe's looking for some old lumber like always, and I found two pallets full with all kind of lumber, I asked for the manager, they said he is in a meeting, so I went home and called again, and spoke with another guy, who told me get your trailer and come,90% off, so I hooked my trailer to the truck and gone, they started scanning and then, the guy told the cashier, Oh that's enough scannong they going in trash any how, and thanks the Lord I won a big time [​IMG] [​IMG]

wow! so please tell me the story on old lumber... [​IMG]

Think i may try this.... lol

9. Omran

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY

wow! so please tell me the story on old lumber... [​IMG]

Think i may try this.... lol

Oh Bell, I ment the culled lumber, see Lowe's around here always have some culled lumber put a side, because ppl did not wanted it for slight damage, and that's what I always look for, I swear this is not the first or seconed or 3ed time I did that, so many times, I can't even remember, But for sure go and ask them and try to negotiate with them, I know they have to get red of it and they are willing to give it for real cheep. hey asking never hurt.
    good luck for you.

10. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    i have a friend who uses culled lumber to make beautiful animal housing. it is a great way to save money to make lovely things.

maybe my family will get to see that lumber in person! [​IMG] only a few weeks!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by