1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Look what my 2 1/2 year old had to have - Multiple Pics

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by CelticOaksFarm, Oct 26, 2009.

1. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    This would be the white one in these photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

add her to the RiR's who just moved outside and the 2 EE's already out there and the 2 silkies in the pics with her AND the Mille Fluer hatching right now! lol

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
  2. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    And who could possibly say no to a 2 & 1/2 year old!!! That's right, blame it on the kid (as my children used to say!)[​IMG]

3. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    That's right! Every time we go to pick up bedding and feed he has to go say "hi" to the rooster, who runs up to him for food and runs off. Today he started yelling MINE and pointing to this one single white chick in the pen with the others of multiple colors. So he now has a black mystery chick (outside) tis white one. Everyone else is mine I claim them and plan to add to them as soon as this move is over lol.

4. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Adorable. I brought one home from the farm fair that looks a lot like yours. She got the name Angel because her wings look like angel wings to me. Of course I don't have a 2 1/2 year old to blame. It was all on me. [​IMG]

5. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    HAHAHA yes atleast I can tell dad it was the babies fault not mine. [​IMG]

6. tiffster011

tiffster011 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 20, 2009
    My little girl is 2 and is attached to out chick chicks... She loves them. That is until they move and they she freaks out! LOL kids are funny!

7. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    aaww that is cute, my little man sternly announces MINE as he points to his new all white EE and the mystery black chick he has outside. Speaking of I need to get some pics of it so I can ask what everyone thinks it is.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by