All from scrounged lumber, plywood and a pallet. The floor is leftover sheet vinyl from my upstairs bathroom. We only spent $35, for drip edge, hardware cloth and door hinges. The door will be repurposed from a large window screen. My friend's husband thinks he has roofing lying around that we can have, so we should be able to finish it tomorrow and move the new girls out of their pen in the basement. I have to figure out a way to get a light in there; the other coop has an outlet so I have a place to plug it in and they will run off the same timer. The hardest part was dealing with the tree; I cut back only the minimum necessary to get the coop underneath and a couple of times had to sit on some very poky twigs to get in a good position to drive screws into the walls. It will be painted as soon as I can get some paint off freecycle, either a light brown or a green color.