Look what my son found this morning!(THE BIG UPDATE pg. 5)

well....here are the promise pic's of Elizabeth's reaction. she actually screamed for about 3 minutes while jumping and yelling, "I'm a MOMMY!" then she stopped, started falling forward as her eyes rolled back. we caught her and she snapped to. she seriously started passing out!

and guess what???? looks like the other 'male' that we now know is a female, is possibly expecting....her sides under her ribs are bulging! goodness gracious!

so without further ado....

12425_im_a_mommy.jpg

12425_little_ones.jpg

12425_our_babies.jpg

Wow. Do you have your Christmas lights up already? I am so jealous. Cute Guinea Pigs!! I had hamsters in my classroom and they KEPT having babies!!!
Yours are very cute
Hugs
Christina

Quote:
don't be jealous...pre-lit tree....just plug it in. the kids are going to decorate it friday.

thanks! i am wondering if i will find two more tomorrow morning!
hugs back at ya!

chickens4jojo....it was a funny look wasn't it! we will treasure it forever!

BFeathered....tell Emily to get over here and help us cuddle them!

we sure have a lot to be thankful for! can't wait to show our family tomorrow.

Quote:
thanks! they are super adorable. going to go get them in a minute and my hubby and i are going to hold them a little before bed. i can't help it....they are toooooo cute!

Oh they are precious!!!!! And the look on your daughter's face is just too adorable! I used to breed guinnea pigs years ago and there is nothing cuter than those "ready to go" babies they have!!!! Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom