1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Look What The Easter Bunny Brought Me Early!!!! (pics)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by therealsilkiechick, Mar 16, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    well the easter bunny was really good to me this year and i got some sweets and some little angel's early,lol. he brought me a choc rooster to enjoy. which i shared w/ my 5 kid's. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

he also brought me these little angel's!! [​IMG] ok, mabe it wasn't him it was my holland lop bubbles,lol. she had 5 beautiful babies. she abandoned the nest and i have been taking care of them since 2 days old. her last litter of 5 did not make it in the cold and we found the nest too late. the runt of this litter didn't make it this round but we saved 4 of them. here are the babies they r i think 8 days old today.
    silkie

[​IMG]

oh, daddy is a rex so they r 1/2 holland lop and 1/2 rex.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  2. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Awww...sorry you lost some. [​IMG]

3. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    aw. they're adorable!

4. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2008
    Washburn, MO
    At first I thought you meant your DOG had puppies and I was thinking those were the starngest looking pups I've ever seen! Then I actually read the post.....
    ADORABLE!!! I want!!

5. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    me too they were so cute and little.

thank you!

lol, i guess i should have said they were bunnies sorry i thought i did. i was typeing while talking to my 3 year old, i should pay more attention. thank you!

we finished the new barn shaped hutch and run today and i went to move them. well i thought lily my blonde lop was the mom of these, nope lilly is big as a house,lol. bubbles double littered on us, crazy little girl, so lily looks to be expecting anyday too. that would be neat if she is a first time mom on the 22nd-my daughters b-day, 23rd-easter or 26th on my b-day. i don't know if she will make it that long she is pretty big now.

they r about 3-4" long so they r very little. i can't wait for them to open their eyes to look back at me. they started to try to hop yesterday but they r still a little wobbly on their feet yet. they r just way to cute!!!

6. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Hey long time no chat!

Cute little fluffies and I like that chocolate rooster

7. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    I love them!! [​IMG]

8. Chickaroo!

Chickaroo! Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2007
    OMG! I've actually seen a baby rabbit. They are sooooooo cute!! Good luck with them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by