Look what the purple chicken fairy brought me!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by perfectly_polish, Sep 28, 2008.

1. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    So PC came over for a visit today and when he left I was one Brinsea Octagon 40, 82 chicken eggs, and 83 quail eggs richer [​IMG] 59 of the chicken eggs are packed in the Brinsea, cooking now, holding steady at 37.8'C. The rest will go in my two 1588's. We are gonna be packed with birds soon [​IMG] Thank you PC for letting me use your 'bator [​IMG] I hope you don't miss it, because you're never gonna see it again...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PC let me know when you get home, and clean out your inbox man [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  2. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow! How cool! The quail eggs are just so beautiful!

PC IS the man.[​IMG]

3. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Sheesh! got enough eggs! lol! Which ones are the speckled eggs? Are they quail?

4. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Yup the speckled ones are cotrunix eggs, some from Mrs. AK, some from CatCobb, and some from PC's quail, the white ones are Bobwhites that PC bought on ebay, then we have 17 more button eggs.

And no we don't have enough eggs yet [​IMG] I forgot to add the dozen I'm throwing in the 'bator for Ticks.

5. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Let me know how your hatch turns out. I was planning on getting the octagon 40 down the road after I put a down paymnt on the property in NC.

6. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

heyz,,,, i think PC said i could use it next!! so instead of giving it back,, just send it to me,i'll make sure he gets it back, really i will,,< i think i lied, shhhh,,hehehe [​IMG]

7. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Well I know PC has gotten good and bad hatches with it, it's really just about knowing the 'bator, and how to use it. I like my 1588's, you just set 'em and forget 'em. And I've gotten good and bad hatches with them too. My orp. eggs are in there, gotta move 'em over to the hatcher tonight.

8. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:He did? No, I think you must be mistaken, must of been another PC. This 'bator is mine, I'm never gonna give it back.

muahahaha

9. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Quote:Well I know PC has gotten good and bad hatches with it, it's really just about knowing the 'bator, and how to use it. I like my 1588's, you just set 'em and forget 'em. And I've gotten good and bad hatches with them too. My orp. eggs are in there, gotta move 'em over to the hatcher tonight.

Ok. I jut dont want anything made of styrofoam. I have bad luck and I drop an break everyting. Thats why I dont own a laptop. You should see the car accident I got into. Will show pics of the damage when I get the bird pics lol.

10. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

Ok. I jut dont want anything made of styrofoam. I have bad luck and I drop an break everyting. Thats why I dont own a laptop. You should see the car accident I got into. Will show pics of the damage when I get the bird pics lol.

i got 2 foam pieces of poo ,, cant stand em,, am getting a REAL one SOON!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by