Look what the purple chicken fairy brought me!

perfectly_polish

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
CT
So PC came over for a visit today and when he left I was one Brinsea Octagon 40, 82 chicken eggs, and 83 quail eggs richer
smile.png
59 of the chicken eggs are packed in the Brinsea, cooking now, holding steady at 37.8'C. The rest will go in my two 1588's. We are gonna be packed with birds soon
th.gif
Thank you PC for letting me use your 'bator
hugs.gif
I hope you don't miss it, because you're never gonna see it again...

brinsea002.jpg

brinsea004.jpg

brinsea007.jpg

brinsea010.jpg

brinsea013.jpg

PC let me know when you get home, and clean out your inbox man
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Yup the speckled ones are cotrunix eggs, some from Mrs. AK, some from CatCobb, and some from PC's quail, the white ones are Bobwhites that PC bought on ebay, then we have 17 more button eggs.

And no we don't have enough eggs yet
tongue.png
I forgot to add the dozen I'm throwing in the 'bator for Ticks.

Quote:
Well I know PC has gotten good and bad hatches with it, it's really just about knowing the 'bator, and how to use it. I like my 1588's, you just set 'em and forget 'em. And I've gotten good and bad hatches with them too. My orp. eggs are in there, gotta move 'em over to the hatcher tonight.

Quote:
He did? No, I think you must be mistaken, must of been another PC. This 'bator is mine, I'm never gonna give it back.

muahahaha

Quote:
Well I know PC has gotten good and bad hatches with it, it's really just about knowing the 'bator, and how to use it. I like my 1588's, you just set 'em and forget 'em. And I've gotten good and bad hatches with them too. My orp. eggs are in there, gotta move 'em over to the hatcher tonight.

Ok. I jut dont want anything made of styrofoam. I have bad luck and I drop an break everyting. Thats why I dont own a laptop. You should see the car accident I got into. Will show pics of the damage when I get the bird pics lol.

Quote:

Ok. I jut dont want anything made of styrofoam. I have bad luck and I drop an break everyting. Thats why I dont own a laptop. You should see the car accident I got into. Will show pics of the damage when I get the bird pics lol.

i got 2 foam pieces of poo ,, cant stand em,, am getting a REAL one SOON!

Back
Top Bottom