Look what was dropped off at my house .... (pictures )

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by PaigeHgibson, May 6, 2011.

1. PaigeHgibson

PaigeHgibson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    This little girl was abandoned at my house 2 months ago , i actually saw the car stop and toss her into my yard ... couldnt get any plates
    she was terrifed and ran into the woods
    a week later i heard yowling at my door and there she was a matted , starved shaking mess
    i brought her in and fed her and put her on my bed , she was suprisingly calm when my boyfriend helped me shave her belly ( the matts were to thick to brush out )

she is so sweet and loving even after all she has been through , we have named her Pumkin and fattened her , up and got the poor thing spayed she has obviosly had lots of kittens

she reminds me of my british shorthair i had for 17 years who had to be put down because of cancer 5 months ago just a all around good cat

she will never have to worry about being abandoned again

BEFORE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AFTER

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. susannemw

susannemw Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2011
    Maine
    Such a sweet face - she is lucky to have found you. [​IMG]

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

She's gorgeous!! I just don't understand how somebody could dump an animal. Makes me sick.

4. Inkheart

Inkheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    awww so pretty . She was so lucky that she was dumped at the perfect house! She won the kitty lottery!

5. LindsayB

LindsayB Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    Cypress, Texas
    Poor thing. She got 'dumped' at the right place though! Shes goreous, I love her coloring.

6. PaigeHgibson

Mar 2, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    Thank you [​IMG] i am glad to have her but she is deffinatly a attention hog LOL
    she is so pretty , has great house manners, and is sweet i don't understand how someone can abandon a animal knowing what happens to most strays
    But

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    awww she's beautiful--gosh she's so lucky they dumped her off at your house!!! [​IMG]

8. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

She's a gorgeous kitty! [​IMG] I'm glad she ended up with you, but I still want to [​IMG] the idiots who dumped her.

9. PaigeHgibson

Mar 2, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    I love her coloring too [​IMG] I think they should have brought her to the SPCA instead of dumping her in a strange place they didnt know me i couldve been a cat hater for all they knew

they deserve a good [​IMG] for what they did ... no animal deserves that [​IMG]

10. Orchid

Orchid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    North Central MN
    What a kind thing you did for her. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by