LOOK WHAT WAS IN MY BACKYARD THIS MORNING

Bi0sC0mp

Songster
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
Raiford,FLA
Put the kids on the bus came back and went outside to check on the chickens and look what was roaming around my back yard..

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

the fawns are so sweet, we hosted a mom and twins here last year. We have 64 acres and 1/3 of it is wooded. mead paper co owns a lot around us and recently cut. We will have loads of deer here now. No problem, except if you have a pumpkin patch. They like to take one bite out of one and move on. Those little ding dongs. That's okay. I tell my husband that I don't mind sharing what is on my plate. So if one is to put out pumplins and have deer around. better put out double. I am in Scioto co OH where the hills are beautiful and full of wildlife. I recued a Barred Owl last month. I'll take just about anything in....except snakes! Julie
thanks for sharing

Awwww, Bambi!!! Don't see many of those since we moved to Florida!!!! Once in a while we will spot one when we are out horseback riding, but only if we take the horses to a state park

i live in north fla out in the country see deer alot here seen a group of turkeys this morning and a jack rabbit..then one of my cats caught a baby rabbit this morning love it out here so quiet and peaceful

Back
Top Bottom