Lookie what I got in the mail!!!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by jfulcher, Aug 12, 2011.

1. jfulcher

jfulcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    [​IMG]

And this is what it got added to:
    [​IMG]

Don't worry there is always space for more!!! [​IMG]

2. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Ks
    Glad they made it... Any busted after their tour of Tucson?

3. jfulcher

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    Quote:GAH you won't believe this.. One had a small dent I fixed it by sealing it.. Then my son knocked over the entire second tray... Breaking 3 and I had to seal 2 or 3 in hopes that they are going to be ok.... Son's but is tanned, and he is in his room the rest of the night.... I am very very angry... I went through each and every egg checking for fractures or dents and numbering them etc.... For over an hour I did this... Blah but 99% of them made it to the bator.

4. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Ks
    Quote:GAH you won't believe this.. One had a small dent I fixed it by sealing it.. Then my son knocked over the entire second tray... Breaking 3 and I had to seal 2 or 3 in hopes that they are going to be ok.... Son's but is tanned, and he is in his room the rest of the night.... I am very very angry... I went through each and every egg checking for fractures or dents and numbering them etc.... For over an hour I did this... Blah but 99% of them made it to the bator.

Awww, dont be too hard on the boy, their only "potential" quail at this point. He's just want'n to be involved with the quail! Im sure you'll hatch a bunch. Good luck. Bill

5. jfulcher

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712

Awww, dont be too hard on the boy, their only "potential" quail at this point. He's just want'n to be involved with the quail! Im sure you'll hatch a bunch. Good luck. Bill

Well he leaped onto DH's lap and sent the eggs flying... Unsure if the eggs I patched with super hard quick drying clear nail top coat will survive but we will see.

6. MobyQuail

MobyQuail c. giganticus

Sep 10, 2010
    Quailtropolis
    [​IMG]

I see a very familiar chocolate camo'd egg in there...

very nice!

7. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    Good luck !! Hope the sealed eggs hatch for you [​IMG] Keep us updated.

8. jfulcher

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    Thinking of trying A&M's next!

9. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    I just love my a&m's...the just come running up to my hand when feeding them or just when I put my hand in the brooder...but this were my first coturnixs..they all my be like that(they seem to be tamer than my chickens). [​IMG]

10. jfulcher

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    Awesome!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by