1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

lookin for eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bullrider, Dec 1, 2008.

1. bullrider

bullrider Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Utah
    i am looking for some eggs never done this before but i have 12 eggs from my chickens that i am going to put them in the incubator in a couple of days i am mostly looking for turkey,pheasant,quail.I am in utah i dont know of any close around me thanks kim

2. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Kim I'm not close but remember turkey, quail and pheasants don't take the same amount of days to incubate as chickens.

3. bullrider

bullrider Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Utah
    never thought of that i told you i was new at this so its better to keep them in there own breed thanks for the help that could of got bad cause you can open the lid until your done thanks again kim

4. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

no, I mix my ducks and geese and chickens in the same bator, I just start the ducks and geese a week earlier than the chickens. that way they will all start to hatch at the same time. I do separate them into separate incubators for the actual hatching

5. ltlchicken

ltlchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    if i remember correctly, there's a group out in utah that swaps eggs. i think they're on yahoo groups. sorry i don't have their group name.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by