Looking 4 silver seabrights in the bay area in california, or shipment

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bock_Bock, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    Hello i live in hayward ca and i just ran across a picture of a silver seabright and i just fell in love with ti, so please if you live in the bay area and have some hens i would love to buy some if you have extras i will also but chicks too if you have any that you know are hens as roosters i cant really have, also if you a shipper who can ship one or two just let me know as i would greatly appreciate it thanks so much just pm me or post on here thank you, i do not have a bator but if you could send a couple eggs i could possibly get someones else to incubate them for me till they hatch thanks

2. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    bump as i am getting a bator in a week or i am now looking for eggs so if you have any let me knoe thanks

3. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

I will have eggs in the spring.

4. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    Quote:ok how much do you charge and how much is shipping to 94580

5. arllcountrygirl

For 6 + extras eggs plus shipping - $20

6. arllcountrygirl

Just let me know if you are interested - that way I can put you on the list.
    [​IMG]
    PS - I might even be able to throw in a couple of bonus eggs from another breed. [​IMG] Just depends on what is laying. [​IMG]

7. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    i am definately interested put me on list i will get some this spring when you have some

8. arllcountrygirl

I will!!! [​IMG]

PS - did you decide to swap for the serama eggs? Just curious

9. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    im still planning on getting those eggs i mean it would be nice that way i can hatch some out sell them and make my money back for the bator, and money to buy the wife something to make it up to her for me going behind her back to buy the bator lol hope i get enough sold

10. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    i should be getting my eggs this week hopefully start bating this sun or mon so if you have some i could prob pick up one of those days thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by