1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Looking for 2-3 hens in Annapolis, MD

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Rafters, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Rafters

Rafters In the Brooder

May 25, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    Hello,

I have a small flock of two girls and I’m looking for 2-3 more to up our egg production. My three kids treat them as pets and we will care for them dearly. I’m just outside of Annapolis, MD.

Kattee likes this.
  2. Kattee

Kattee Chirping

Mar 31, 2012
    Fowlerville michigan
    I have two VERY sweet girls that lay everyday,(not always in the box) one's a Black orpington and the other a red. About 2 years old. Free to a GREAT home. I would even be willing to meet you half way (Lansing Michigan) if you have a free range environment for them?

3. Rafters

Rafters In the Brooder

May 25, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    We found some locally. Thanks though for your generosity!

4. Bru

Bru In the Brooder

Jun 27, 2019
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Did you actually find some locally or did you just not want to drive half-way to Lansing Michigan? :D:p I am Severn, MD and I have some that I just hatched out if you decide you want "more" ;):D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: