1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for 3 or 4 Guine keets in middle TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cgjsmith, Mar 23, 2007.

1. cgjsmith

cgjsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    I don't want to order a ton. but want a few to take care of the tick problem we have. thanks.
    Robin If you know of any one who would have any email me please. I emailed the critterhaven people monday and yet to hear from them they must be too busy. Thanks Crystal

2. mr. norm

mr. norm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2007
    hi...
    don't have any now,but have eggs in incubator that should hatch on or around the 20th.april,and I live in middle tennessee,monroe,about 35 miles north of Cookville.
    mr. norm

3. cgjsmith

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    I just went through cookville [​IMG] I don't think I will be going through there again til possibly next month though [​IMG] thanks Crystal

4. robin416

robin416 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Crystal, be patient. Its really early for keets. I've got the girls locked in the coop until they lay their eggs today. Maybe I'll end up having some at the swap this month. If not me then maybe Christine or Phil will have some eggs. I know Phil set some in his bator last week but they won't be old enough before the Swap.

5. cgjsmith

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    I actually posted that in march before I knew keets did come until may LOL/ Its amazing how much I have learned in a couple of months most of it from this board thanks peoples I love ya!! C

6. mr. norm

mr. norm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2007
    hey if you cant find your keets ,give me a e-mail ,I will be willing to hold them for you,have about twenty eggs in incubator -take what you want,3.00 a pc. mr.norm monroe tn

7. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    I have a few baby's for sale.I live in Dickson tn.

8. cgjsmith

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    I found some at dog days in ardmore thanks though. Crystal

PS have you tried www.golsn.com? Crystal

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by