Looking for 4-5 sex link eggs to ship out Monday priority mail please

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by magsrags, Dec 5, 2008.

1. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Anyone have sex link eggs they can ship out Monday in a 1 lb. priority box please let me know. I am willing to pay $2 per egg. I have some other varieties of eggs on their way that I'd like to set them with to all hatch out at the same time.
    Thanks in advance!

2. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i have some that have a very good chance of being red sex links. i have slw hens and a rir roo. but i have two other roos free ranging with them. one is a mix and one is br. the slw hang pretty tight with rir roo and i have only seen him mate with them. i can get them to you if you would like. i am in syracuse area. should be to you in one day.

3. tattooedchickenlady

tattooedchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    Dinky Springs, la
    I have red sex links from white leghorns and RIR roo.
    I actually will have to either throw the eggs out or incubate because I need to give my guys tetracycline.....If you want some, let me know by tomorrow and I'll get them out Monday.

4. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i guess i didn't know it worked with leghorns?

5. tattooedchickenlady

tattooedchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    Dinky Springs, la
    The info I read said that red sex links were made that way, but I think there are a few ways to get them. Golden comets are sex links, as well as cinnamon queens, and red stars........all from different combos. And black sex links are from Barred rock females and white leghorn males, and other combos.....

All I know for sure is that my leghorns are laying machines, dependable, large eggs, compact bodies, although a little flighty! And my roo is a BIG sweet guy and good with the girls....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by