1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LOOKING FOR A 2 MONTH OLD BLACK JERSEY GIANT PULLET

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by simba49450, Jun 2, 2008.

1. simba49450

simba49450 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Michigan
    hey everyone,

does anyone out there have a black jersey pullet that would like to part with. i am looking for one about 2 months old. and all the hatcheries want to buy in quanities of 15-20, all i would like to have is one little pullet if someone has one they would like to part with. i live in michigan. i have never had one before and would like to raise one. all of my babies are pets only. the only thing that i ask is the baby be from a hatchery. i have had EXTREMELY bad luck with other people when i picked up chicks from a private person that didn't get them through a hatchery. thank you so much if you can help me.[​IMG]

2. Eliz

Eliz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    I am in the same boat as you! I would love to own a black or blue jersey giant pullet! If we lived closer and has some others to go in it together we could do a group order and split them up!!

3. BrambleCreekFarm

BrambleCreekFarm Out Of The Brooder

May 17, 2008
    Concord GA
    hey Eliz
    I saw your post mentioning you drive up to griffin - there is a lady in Morrow that has some jersey giants at I believe 2 months (maybe 4 cant remember what age but not ready to lay yet so I wasnt interested so didnt write it down) I'll go look for the number and PM you with it

4. simba49450

simba49450 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Michigan
    i know what a bummer, where in mich do you live

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by