looking for a black cooper maran rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jjackm21911, Nov 24, 2008.

1. jjackm21911

jjackm21911 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 20, 2008
    rising sun maryland
    im looking for a black cooper maran rooster post up i really need one

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Where are you located? I have 3 extras in Gainesville, FL.

3. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

There are several for sale from the same seller I bought my eggs from here in Chico, California.
    Tina

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Oh I think I just emailed you off the forum regarding your add I have three extras and I am in your area. I will except the layer trade if the hens are a year or under and depending on breeds and laying. I will also except the price offered. I do not have any Marans hens for sale at this time. Mine are From Wade Jeane Lines and are great boys. I emailed you back so check you email. There are chick pictures on this website these are my birds and my flock if you are still interested when I come back from my trip over thanksgiving I will take more recent photos of the boys as they have matures allot. There are one light blue, one black, and one dark blue!

thanks,
    Henry

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  5. AngelzFyre

AngelzFyre Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2007
    Pell City, Alabama
    I've got at least 12 Black Copper Marans roosters all from Jesse Bryant's Black Copper Marans, Wade Jeane lines.
    These were hatched on August 4th and are now 16weeks old and huge.
    I've got way too many and need to find something to do with them before these poor pullets are scared to pieces by them. They're outnumbered and these guys are ready to do their business.
    If you're close in Alabama, I can meet you somewhere, otherwise you'd have to come pick up or maybe we could meet halfway since gas costs are down.

6. BlueMoon

BlueMoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    Scenic Verbank, NY
    Would any of you be willing to ship a BCM roo to NY?

7. AngelzFyre

AngelzFyre Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2007
    Pell City, Alabama
    I've personally never shipped birds before and especially not an adult bird.
    Let me check on it and see how it's done or if you know, please enlighten me. Need to check on mailing out of state and such.

8. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

Quote:Jack,
    Please post your State in the subject line...or at least in the description. Are you looking for adolescents or adults? Do you want to pick up somewhere?
    Thanks
    ~4kidZ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by