looking for a BQ white silkie roo around portersville pa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by stallionhawk, Oct 6, 2008.

1. stallionhawk

stallionhawk Out Of The Brooder

Hi I am still looking for a new roo to add to my flock. Never thought I would have trouble findind a roo. [​IMG]

He must be a good quality roo, and be freindly. If you have a sweet little fluffy butt that needs a new home, let me know.

Thank you

2. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Too bad you don't live closer to me! I have a pretty one, but you are over 5 hours away!!!! [​IMG] Good luck!!!

3. stallionhawk

[​IMG] Thank you for the offer though.[​IMG]

4. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Sorry! I live close to PA--only 20 minutes but you must be a lot further in! [​IMG] I have a couple gorgeous white silkie roos! Oh well! Good luck though! I'll let you know if I can think of anyone! I do know of a silkie breeder in PA, but I'll have to see where she lives....

5. mikarod

mikarod Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    Oklahoma
    BQ??

6. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

BQ = Breeder Quality [​IMG]

7. stallionhawk

BQ means Breeder quality. I want a a good looking roo, to make good looking babies.[​IMG]

8. mikarod

mikarod Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    Oklahoma
    GOTCHA...confused me. I'm use to the BQ meaning Barnyard Quality. Sorry...my bad... [​IMG]

9. wlz77

wlz77 Out Of The Brooder

May 1, 2007
    PA
    I wish i lived closer to you i have a great looking silver laced rooster. but im near philly and he nice mannered

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by