looking for a BQ white silkie roo around portersville pa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by stallionhawk, Oct 6, 2008.

1. stallionhawk

stallionhawk In the Brooder

Hi I am still looking for a new roo to add to my flock. Never thought I would have trouble findind a roo. [​IMG]

He must be a good quality roo, and be freindly. If you have a sweet little fluffy butt that needs a new home, let me know.

Thank you

2. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Songster

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Too bad you don't live closer to me! I have a pretty one, but you are over 5 hours away!!!! [​IMG] Good luck!!!

3. stallionhawk

[​IMG] Thank you for the offer though.[​IMG]

4. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Songster

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Sorry! I live close to PA--only 20 minutes but you must be a lot further in! [​IMG] I have a couple gorgeous white silkie roos! Oh well! Good luck though! I'll let you know if I can think of anyone! I do know of a silkie breeder in PA, but I'll have to see where she lives....

5. mikarod

mikarod Songster

Sep 28, 2008
    Oklahoma
    BQ??

6. BQ = Breeder Quality [​IMG]

7. stallionhawk

BQ means Breeder quality. I want a a good looking roo, to make good looking babies.[​IMG]

8. mikarod

mikarod Songster

Sep 28, 2008
    Oklahoma
    GOTCHA...confused me. I'm use to the BQ meaning Barnyard Quality. Sorry...my bad... [​IMG]

9. wlz77

wlz77 In the Brooder

May 1, 2007
    PA
    I wish i lived closer to you i have a great looking silver laced rooster. but im near philly and he nice mannered

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: