1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for a Buff Roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Poultryisgood, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    I'm Looking for a young buff orpington roo to go with my 8 week old Pullets i plan on keeping them in there own coop so i know there strait run Orps but i need a roo to do so im in Vermont so if anyone can help please let me know thanks!

2. jbkinor

jbkinor Out Of The Brooder

Jun 15, 2007
    Western Oregon
    I have three 13 week old buff orp roos I'd love you to have. Where are you?

3. jbkinor

Jun 15, 2007
    Western Oregon
    Sorry, I got so excited that you wanted a young Orpington roo that I didn't see you're in Vermont.

4. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    Well Darn it i would trade your 3 roo's for 2 or 3 pullets too!

5. jbkinor

Jun 15, 2007
    Western Oregon
    Double darn it. It would have been perfect. But, alas, I'm in Oregon. Could hardly be further away. I'm sure you'll be getting a roo soon. Everyone here has too many roos and not enuf hens.

6. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    well if you were looking for Pullets Chicks that are only about 1 week old i could ship but i dont dare ship the bigger ones.

7. jbkinor

Jun 15, 2007
    Western Oregon
    Thanks for the offer but I don't think I want to start over with babies again. Yet. I may get back to you tho.

8. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    Well i usually have the Buff Chicks Most of the year i have alot of broody hens so how about some free ones if you decide to go huh?! let me know.

9. jbkinor

Jun 15, 2007
    Western Oregon
    What a deal! I'll let you know. Let me think about it for a while. Plan to go on vacation next month and I don't know if my chicken-sitters will want to deal with babies. Thank you, that's so nice of you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by