looking for a buyer

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gaited horse, Nov 7, 2008.

1. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I am looking for a 4-h hog. It is my first year so can some one tell me if this looks right. If you are looking for a homegrown meat with out having to do the work I have a hog for you at the end of augest. I am trying to get at least $3 a pound. And if you buy any meat animal over market price you get a tax write off.

2. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I don't know how things work where you are, but when I was in 4H and had pigs I showed them at the local fair and then sold them at the sale at the fair. I used to write letters to local business people and tell them who I was and what I was doing and selling. They'd come to the fair and bid on my stuff. Good luck, 4-H is a great program

3. gaited horse

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    thaks for your help. I guess you can close this if this is the wrong place for this

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  4. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I'm sure you can try to sell it on here. I was just wondering if you had anything like we do here.

5. gaited horse

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I think thats how we work it I was going to try to get out of town buyers because I know there are members here but they try and hid

6. gaited horse

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    does any one on here want to contact me

7. gaited horse

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    anyone

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by