1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

looking for a color lot and verity of eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lannabun, Apr 18, 2007.

1. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    lol needless to say looking for a mix of eggs and a lot of them for a cheap price .. need these to go out friday or sat . thanks Lanna

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    How many are you looking for? How much are you willing to spend? And where are they being shipped to?

Jody

3. robbobbin

robbobbin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2007
    Lanna, did you get a BIG bator?? What have you been hatching?

4. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    depending on the price lol is looking for a doz or more . isnt for me . and robbin lol i havent hatached anything yet .. and just 2 bators .. lil giants .. give me an ideal what u have and how much your wanting . thanks Lanna

5. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Do you still want turkey eggs? I REFUSE to put more in my bators! I have 3 now...more by Friday or Saturday.

6. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    cant right now .. mine are full i was lookin for chicken eggs for the swap .. [​IMG] the lady i got likes a lot and mutts i gusse so looking for eggs for her . but i have a big hatch due may 5th so i cant due much till then .. i havent room .. :mad: and he so no more bators till i learn to hatch .. hehehe but as of last night i candled all eggs all look good but maybe a few of the turkeys .. [​IMG] so i know ill need some .. just looks like around may the 3rd or so ..

7. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    bumps:)

8. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    lanna,

what is she looking for? mutt eggs are okay?? if so, i have a dozen mutt eggs and about 2 silkie eggs and probably 8 americana (ee) eggs that i can send out tomorrow or saturday. i can do it for $6 and whatever it costs for postage. let me know.

michele

9. alaskanhenhouse

alaskanhenhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Wasilla Alaska
    I can offer a dozen mixed - 50% EE's with a pure cuckoo maran for an extra.

15 total shipped priority

Terrisa

Hens are ee's, gl wynadotte, barred rock, buff orphington, astrolorp, red sex link, bantam cochin, btb jap.

roos are ee's, cuckoo marans

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by