Looking for A Male chinese for my girls

Goosecrazy

Chirping
10 Years
May 15, 2013
Lufkin, Texas
I have chinese geese grey and white, this spring my white female breed with my grey male and made gorgeous babies, but sadly my male passed and i was wanting to find another for this next breeding season. Preferably i would like to have a male that is crossed between the white and grey as i am wanting to experiment with keeping the marbleing color that was produced. I am in East Texas if anyone has any please let me know.

I have chinese geese grey and white, this spring my white female breed with my grey male and made gorgeous babies, but sadly my male passed and i was wanting to find another for this next breeding season. Preferably i would like to have a male that is crossed between the white and grey as i am wanting to experiment with keeping the marbleing color that was produced. I am in East Texas if anyone has any please let me know.

welcome-byc.gif
when you first come on to BYC scroll down past the ducks/geese to almost the bottom of the forum page you'll see the Rehoming thread and the Buy Sell Trade thread you may find someone there with a gander close to you,.

Thank you, I will have to check it out. I have looked at alot of pictures on here to see if i can find any that look like mine, but with no luck...

Back
Top Bottom