1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

looking for a male Sebastopol goose in Ma or Ct

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrykeeper08, Mar 19, 2008.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    I have a female Sebastopol goose and i would like to get a gander for her . I dont want to cross her with my Ebden or my toulouse but i dont want to keep her by her self so i would like to get her a male just incase they decide to have babies . If you have one let me know

2. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    I could not find one when I was looking. I bought an adult one from Holderreads in Oregon.
    My son lives in New Market NH, and says he's seen them at a farm there recently. How about Craig's List?

3. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    I got my first one from Craigslist. She actually got hers from Holderreads and had it free ranging in her back yard and she new i had a heated and insulated barn for my geese so she asked me to hold it for her for the winter but she came and visited her and saw she liked living wit my geese and gave it to me . Ill post another add on Craigs list who knows maybe i will get lucky LOl [​IMG]

4. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    If you don't find one I will have eggs eventually. May December romance?

5. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    what will you be asking per egg ?

6. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    They have only been together a month. Zeena and Zander are only 9mo. old, although Zeena
    layed a few eggs before I got Zander. I don't think I'll have eggs for a while (fertile). If you don't come
    up with a gander, keep in touch with me. I will let you have a couple eggs cheep cheep cheep!

7. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    ok sounds great ![​IMG]

8. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I have a nice male available. Im in MD though. Monday Im driving up to NY to pick up a new peacock, and could possibly meet you.
    OR
    I have shipping boxes and could mail him to you.

See photos of Solo on my web site.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by