Looking For A Petsitter! (Sacramento, California)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Morgan7782, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Wasn't sure where to post this, but figured here would be my best bet. If it needs to be moved let me know [​IMG]

I am looking for a petsitter around Sacramento for August 7th. I have a family reunion to go to, and only have a few close friends but they don't know anything about chickens, and are pretty scared of them so I would prefer somebody with "chicken experience".

I will only need somebody here for the day on August 7th, no nights or anything. I have one dog, a wonderful pit bull named Tommy, he is neutered and very friendly. I also have two cats, one of which is bound to my bedroom because he hasn't yet met the chickens. The other older cat is just an outside/inside kitty and doesn't bother the chickens. I have 5 chickens.

If anybody in Sacramento area is able to help me out with a day of animal watching please PM me! I would ask that we meet here a few times so you can meet the animals and we can discuss who needs to be fed when and that sort of thing. Please have chicken experience! That is my main goal. Thanks!

UPDATE BELOW! DO NOT NEED SOMEBODY FOR THE ENTIRE DAY! JUST A FEW HOURS!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  2. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    I think you need to have this moved to the Where Am I? Where Are You? section.

3. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Oh alright thanks! I will get a Mod to move it now. Wasn't sure which would be best fit lol.

4. dixie&trixie

dixie&trixie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2010
    Yreka California
    Awww shucks, too bad you cant bring me your birds for sitting....I live in Merced

5. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Okay I do not need somebody for the entire day, but I AM looking for somebody to come over and let my girls into their run for the hottest part of the day (3-4 or 5pm). I only need somebody here for 1-2 hours. If ANYBODY who lives in the Sacramento area is available please do PM me!

I am looking for somebody to come over on August 7th for one or two hours and let 3 of my chickens into their run. Easy easy care, and if you are around and have some free time PLEASE do PM me. I have a family reunion to go to but need to find somebody to check in on the girls while I am gone. You will NOT have to see/deal with my dog or cats, only the chickens!

Please [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Diana13

Diana13 New Egg

Jun 16, 2010
    California
    Hello!

I live in Fair Oaks and have 7 chickens!

I won't be able to petsit Aug 7th because I will be out of town myself. But, perhaps in the future I can help you out! Maybe we can trade petsitting duties sometimes!

I also have a three legged German Shepherd and a fat orange tabby cat.

Here is my page:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=60731

Nice to meet you and I hope you found a sitter!
    Diana

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by