1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Looking For a Place to buy OEGB's

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Tom Turkey, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Tom Turkey

Tom Turkey Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Ky
    I am looking for a place to buy some nice quality OEGB's. Looking to buy chicks maybe even grown birds. Im looking for atleast breeder quality. If you know of a place i could find some I would appreciate it. Thank you, Have a nice day!

2. GotGame

GotGame Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    NE of OKC
    google twin lakes poultry and yonderoak poultry they both have nice birds...

3. Tom Turkey

Apr 15, 2009
    Ky
    Quote:I'm looking into Twin Lakes Poultry right now. Have you ever ordered from them?

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I bought some from Choice Bantams in SC, they are nice birds.

I would suggest joining the OEGBCA forums and checking on there, lots of good OEGB breeders on that site [​IMG]

5. GotGame

GotGame Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    NE of OKC
    Quote:I'm looking into Twin Lakes Poultry right now. Have you ever ordered from them?

I have been to their place many times...I really like their blue wheatons and their blacks, they have some pretty nice spangles as well...they have far better birds than I have seen from any other hatchery, those are simply the birds they have I like the best...

6. bluebird

bluebird Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Valparaiso, IN
  7. Tom Turkey

Apr 15, 2009
    Ky

I have been to their place many times...I really like their blue wheatons and their blacks, they have some pretty nice spangles as well...they have far better birds than I have seen from any other hatchery, those are simply the birds they have I like the best...

Do you have any pictures of birds you've got from them?

8. Tom Turkey

Apr 15, 2009
    Ky
    Does anyone here in Ky have any for sale?

9. Tom Turkey

Apr 15, 2009
    Ky
    Quote:Do you have any pictures of the birds you got from Choice Bantams?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by