1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for a silkie hen near or around eastern Ky

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Teresaann24, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Teresaann24

Teresaann24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    I have recently had to rehome my silkie roo because my hen just hatched 6 chicks. He is lonesome and needs a friend I dont have any around his age to put with him. So i am looking for a silkie hen around 1 year of age that is close to eastern kentucky due to I cannot travel but maybe able to meet half way. Color dosen't matter its ok if its a silkie mix even. Plz contact me if you have what I am looking for. Also if you have pics plz post them.

Here is a picture of romeo so everyone can see him he is so lonesome!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  2. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    I don't have any silkies for sale but I'm also in Eastern Ky and wanted to say hi! I'm in Pikeville and if you ever decide to sell any pullets I'd be interested in buying!

I also think there is someone about an hour from me with some silkie hens for sale...Is that too far away for you?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by