looking for a specific photo . . .

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by sparx1057, Apr 25, 2008.

1. sparx1057

sparx1057 New Egg

Apr 25, 2008
    a while back, i was walking down the yellow brick road & discovered this site (okay - i guess it was a few years ago actually), but i think it was here that i came across a picture entitled 'mary's chicken' ~ a live chicken standing in a frying pan on top of the stove with chicken frying condiments about . . .

well, i loved that picture & had saved it for grins, but my last pc died, & now the pic is lost to me. [​IMG]

does anyone know of the photo i'm referring to, & how i might locate it again?

thanx!

~sparx*

p.s. i don't have any chickens right now, but hope to again in the future . . .

2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Man, I looked and looked and couldn't find it.... but if I run across it someday, I will post. I did however find these .....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I think we all need one of these!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  3. newchickmom

newchickmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2007
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Cute pics! [​IMG]

4. QueenieBee

QueenieBee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    [​IMG] Those are funny!

5. CoopDelisle

CoopDelisle Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Gulf Coast
    [​IMG] Okay, that hat is just too hilarious! I want one! I wish I could get a small one to put on my schnauzer!

6. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I have a folder with the pea-roo on it.

7. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I love those pics! Here is one of my own. Her name is Nellie. And she was just looking for a good place to lay her eggs! [​IMG] Every time I see this pic I have to laugh at her. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. cmb19

cmb19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    PA
    Sooooo I don't own any chickens, and I won't be able to own any for several years, unfortunately. I've been lurking here for a few weeks now reading basically everything and I hadn't come up with a good enough reason to register yet since I don't quite fit in with everybody else...lacking chickens and all...anyway i did a search to see if I could find said picture and this is as close as I've come up with. I would actually post the picture, but it has a watermark and I know some people are upset when those kinds of pictures are taken. http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1225303/2/istockphoto_1225303_chicken_soup.jpg

9. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Welcome cmb19 [​IMG]
    Thanks all for the smiles, I needed them today.

10. sparx1057

sparx1057 New Egg

Apr 25, 2008
    wow ~ thanx for all the responses, & the great pics! if i ever find the one i was looking for, i'll be sure to come back & post it.

it's definitely worth a 'cluckle' or 2!

~sparx*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by