Looking for a White Duck in San Antonio, Texas Pleeeeeease !!!

jenbrobbb

Hatching
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Hi. I have been looking for another duck for over 2 years now.

We had a white duck show up at our house. Don't know where she came from. We fell in love with her and she with us. She was "spoiled" if it's possible to spoil a duck. We loved her so much. When my son would go fishing and come home she followed the boat all the way into the property and waited for her left over shrimp and minnows.

We live out in the country and only have 1 close neighbor. We got new neighbors. Her darn dogs killed my beautiful baby. I guess she was a Pekin Duck. She was completely white with a little orange under her beak. Her name was Aflac. We just cried and cried.

The neighbors moved so now we are finally looking for another one and cannot find one!

We want another so bad!!! Please help me find one.

Jenean Brown
Adkins, TX

It's a common breed carried in feed stores during the spring... have you asked around? My feed/farm store has about 50 of them right now right there in the store! Hope you find some!

I think Jupe Mills gets baby chicks and ducks around this time! Just look for little yellow Fuzzy baby ducks! They are the ones that grow up to be the White Pekins! If not, Livin Good Feeds on Roosevelt have them! or try Moores Feeds on Pleasanton Rd between Theo and Malone. Those are the Feed stores that usually have babies this time of year!

Your sig says your in Adkins, I was just wondering if you were the person selling the Silkies on Craigslist, I e-mailed that person saying I could give a few hens a home.

Hope this helps you!

Back
Top Bottom