Looking for a young pair of serama

mrandmrschicken

Songster
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
NW IA
After emailing many people, by suggestion and by my own searching, I will finally appeal to a larger audience! I am looking for a pair of young Serama, that will be able to breed within two months for my own enjoyment and for the purpose of an educational unit for our local school. They must be small and reasonably priced. I am not looking for micros but, fine, small, colorful examples of the species. They must also be very docile and it would be nice if they were able to show. This is for the benefit of the children at shool who might be frightened by a larger bird. I am also trying to encourage my two young boys to get involved in something other than cartoons and video games and in addition to team sports.
If you can help me with my search, please PM me or email.
This is not a pathetic plea but an honest search. I have already built a beautiful cage for them so they can interact with our current bantams.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Did you try SeramaKings? - I think they are in IA and I think Benny is loaded up with Serama at the moment.

I would be happy to help but getting them to you from South Carolina would require shipping.

Back
Top Bottom