Looking for an adults only punch recipe

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by HeatherLynn, Dec 20, 2011.

1. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    Ok here is the deal there are 2 things going on. #1 my family drives me nuts and the thought of them coming over sends me into panic attacks #2 I bought a beautiful punch bowl and I want to use it. So I figure I will take care of both these items by making an alcoholic punch. I have never made one though. I like things fruity, not fond of vodka at all. I do like rum alot. My favorite drinks are spiced rum and coke, and amaretto sours. So knowing all this do you guys have a recipe to share?

2. geckomama

geckomama Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I will go look our "family" "adult" favorite up..........be back! Have to admit also looking forward to others recipes........[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    A two liter bottle of 7-up and a bottle of sangria. You can dress it up with slices of citrus - lime, oranges, lemons - on top.

4. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    I take a bottle of dry champagne, mix in a can of mandarin oranges and I am good to go. The organs offset the acidity of the champagne. Works great and I love to pick out the little organs after they sat in the champagne for a while [​IMG]

5. NYboy

NYboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    White plains
    This will put a smile on your face. Take equal amounts of cranberry and orange juice add same of seltzer or gingerale. Sherbet or frozen mellon balls, rum and cheap champagne, lots of ice. Enjoy

6. 2DogsFarm

2DogsFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Gallon of vanilla ice cream or fruit sherbet(orange, lime, etc - not Rainbow - it gets muddy-looking)), add vodka "to taste" then fill the bowl with 7-Up.

You can float frozen balls of ice cream or sherbet in the bowl too, to keep it chilled & for pretty.
    Just scoop onto a cookie sheet then freeze.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by