Looking for an Alabama breader or hatchery

Where is Ashville? I live in Florence which is in the North West corner of the state. I have Rhode Island Reds, Easter Eggers, Gold and Silver Phoenix and a few Buff Orphingtons.
I have ducks also.

Jayare

Spelling

Last edited:
hi
i'm in jacksonville alabama
home of the JSU gamecocks
welcome
micki
wee.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Thanks for all the replys. I am really looking for LF Orpingtons, Barred Rock, Easter Eggers, RIR or Dalewares. I want to start a new backyard flock mostlty for eggs but wanted to only use breeds that are good dual purpose birds and prefer brown or easter colored eggs.

I already placed an order for 25 pullets from McMurry Hatchery, but my delivery date is not until late October, so if I can find something local, I will cancel that order, since I really didnt want to start with 25 birds anyway, I would prefer to start with 10-15.

If anyone has or knows someone who has some off the above breeds for sale please give me the contact infor....thanks!

Hey Brother we are just south of you in Argo. I have Barred Rocks, RIR,Buff Orfingtons, Aracaunas and Silver Ameracanas, Red Star, Silver Spangled Hamburg, Silver and Golden Laced Wyndotties and a few ducks. I am hatching, but dont have any available right now.
Ill post when the hatch comes out.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom