Looking for Any Kind of chicken eggs for Classroom Hatching

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by stephanie1992, Nov 30, 2011.

1. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

looking for eggs of any kind. Mutts, bantams, standars. ANYTHING. someone who will ship free or for a good price. we r short on money right now. ganna give chicks to parents once they hatch. my sister works in a class of hadicap kids and they are wanting to hatch some chicken eggs. please PM me if willing to ship. thanks.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. stephanie1992

only need like 6-10 eggs

3. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Have you tried posting a ad on Craigslist? A few local farmers would probably be willing to donate a few or at a cheap price

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Agreed!!! We have done the same for the local high school. Did you mention to the parents that the chicks would need extra special care in the cold (heat lamp, area away from drafts, etc)?

5. stephanie1992

Quote:Agreed!!! We have done the same for the local high school. Did you mention to the parents that the chicks would need extra special care in the cold (heat lamp, area away from drafts, etc)?

yup we told them the needs of the chicks and i posted on craigslist to. hopfully someone will email me lol

6. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2011
    To bad you dont live close to me id give you some to hatch.

7. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Where in central California are you? I am in Grass Valley which is in Northern California and I would be happy to give you eggs [​IMG]

8. stephanie1992

Quote:Where in central California are you? I am in Grass Valley which is in Northern California and I would be happy to give you eggs [​IMG]

im by modesto. maybe u could ship. i could pay shipping.

9. LastChanceRanch

LastChanceRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2009
    Lapeer, Michigan
    I can send you some. PM me and I'll get them out to you tomorrow.

10. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

im by modesto. maybe u could ship. i could pay shipping.

I have never shipped eggs before. Maybe Wolftracks knows of an egg train between here and there. Your chances of a good hatch will improve greatly if the eggs don't have to go through the mail [​IMG] I see that Kim and some others in your area are offering to give you eggs. That is great! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by