1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for Australian Spotted female in Western NY (will consider other bantams)

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by hfchristy, Jan 6, 2013.

1. hfchristy

hfchristy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2012
    I'm looking for a smaller mate for my Australian Spotted drake. His attempts at mating with the Pekin just seem to leave them both frustrated.

While I'd consider any bantam close to Rochester, NY, I would prefer to find another Australian Spotted to keep open the possibility of letting them breed at some point, and would travel a little farther for that.

Could take an adult now (or later) or a duckling in the spring when a friend will have some buddies for it. Please let me know even if you don't currently have any, but expect to later!

2. bellah1

bellah1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2012
    Western Washington
    I am also looking for one or two Autralian spotted hens or ducklings so I will let u know if I hear of any and if u could do the same for me I would appreciate it! I live in wa. state and have been looking for someone to go in on an order for Australian spotted ducklings from holderreads farm cause u have to order so many but no luck yet.

3. hfchristy

hfchristy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2012
    Still looking for a local-ish source for an Australian Spotted girl or pair or ducklings...

Christy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by