1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for Australorp hens and Polish hens in central Virginia!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by noitulover, Apr 28, 2009.

1. noitulover

noitulover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2009
    Central Virginia
    We currently have have an Easter Egger hen, several Buff Orp hens, a Silver Laced Polish Bantam hen, a Red Silkie pullet, a RIR pullet, and a fiesty Golden Sebright cockerel.

I'm looking for two to three standard sized Black Australorps to put in with the Buff Orps for laying! (no chicks please, but pullets ready to be put outside in a coop and run would be fine)

I'm also looking for one or two Polish bantam hens to put in with my Silver Laced. Any coloring will be fine! (again, no chicks, but pullets ready to be in a coop and run would be perfect)

I'm from central Virginia and willing to pick up from Richmond, Chesterfield, Powhatan, or other surrounding counties. If you are from somewhere else, please let me know if you will be at a swap or show sometime and we could arrange to meet then.

thanks in advance!

2. noitulover

Apr 23, 2009
    Central Virginia
    We're now looking for several breeds...

Black Australorps
    Polish Bantams
    Columbian Wyandottes
    Salmon Faverolles

Let me know!

3. RoosterRehab97

RoosterRehab97 Chillin' With My Peeps

I know a dude who raises several kinds of breeds. I'll PM you if he has any of the kinds you want available.[​IMG]

4. noitulover

Apr 23, 2009
    Central Virginia
    thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by