Looking for bantam Cochins TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jmc_123, Jan 1, 2008.

1. jmc_123

jmc_123 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    I am looking for a few bantam Cochin pullets / hens for my little guys. They need a little companionship. Somewhere @ Knoxville would be a plus.

2. jmc_123

Dec 29, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    Anybody?

3. jmc_123

Dec 29, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    Okay then, how about a OEG Quail or Lemon Blue rooster?

4. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I'm not sure how far you are from there, but there's a show this Sat. in Morganton, NC. They always have a LOT of birds for sale there that are being shown as well as in the parking lot before and during the show. Always LOTS of cochins and I KNOW that Judy Gantt will be there with a bunch of hers for sale... She wins top awards for her bantam cochins at these shows.
    Hope that helps!
    Stacy

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Chillin' With My Peeps

I too want a couple of bantam cochins and I've had no luck!!! Good luck in your quest!

6. jmc_123

Dec 29, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    I actually have some right now. I have 2 Black and one in Red, Blue and Gold Laced. But they are all roosters. No hens. I wish I could just find someone that has hens and needs roos.

7. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    jmc, there is an ALL Cochins Show in Newport Tn on April 4-6. Thats pretty close to Knoxville isnt it? Judy Gantt will be at this show and she is bringing birds for me to pick up. If you could attend I know you could prolly pick up whatever you were looking for there. There will be Cochin and Frizzle breeders from all over the US at this show and am hoping ot have some great birds for sale.

~Casey

8. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Oh, I would love to see that. I bet there will be some nice ones there. Keep us posted on what you get.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by