Looking for bantam Sussex!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by mrandmrschicken, Jul 25, 2010.

1. mrandmrschicken

mrandmrschicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    NW IA
    Have searched and searched and come to dead ends, and no emails returned. (we all know how frustrating that can be)! Speckled, Light, Buff and Coro., bantams.

Is there anyone out there who has them or can provide me with info on anyone who raises and sells these bantams? If so, please, PM me if you are or know of a competent, qualified breeder that is reasonable and sincere.

I know there are folks out there who have what I am looking for but I can't find them! I set some eggs a month ago or so but, the USPS did a heck of a number on them in shipping.

In particular, am looking for young birds or starts of any variety and yes, I will pay! By the same token I was not born yesterday!

Thank you, for any help you can provide for me and my boys who are looking for that special 4-H project.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  2. BeardedLadyFarm

BeardedLadyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    http://kummerpoultryfarm.com/default.aspx has Speckled Sussex Bantams. I got a few eggs from him, and didn't get any to hatch, but I blame USPS for that one as well.

I hope you find them! I have 1 LF Light Sussex and she is so sweet. I want more!

3. SFIcelandics

SFIcelandics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2009
    I just found the contact info on my email. These guys have them, and from the pics they are nice.

Both light bantams and buff bantams.

[Sussex_chicken] Bantam sussex

Nate

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by