1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Looking for Bantams

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by emmagat, Sep 15, 2018.

1. emmagat

emmagat Songster

Mar 29, 2013
    Hi all! I am currently looking for bantam females of any age, and I'm looking for specific breeds: Orpington, OEGB, and Dutch, and maybe other types that are clean-legged and non-crested. I loooove the color mille fleur, but it has proven difficult to find that color in OEGB's and Dutch, and I don't think Orpingtons come in that color. I also like Isabel, Lavender, Jubilee, mottled, and other funky colors. I live near Haverhill, MA, right near the NH border, and I can pick up if you are within an hour away from me. If shipping is possible than I would be fine with that, too (I would pay for shipping, so no need to worry about that :) ). I also don't show chickens, so I don't mind if they're "pet quality" or not show worthy. Also, I'm sorry if I'm too specific or picky lol, I am just looking for some pretty ladies to add to my flock.

I'm also not sure if this is the best place to post this, so I'll post it under some other categories just in case. Thanks in advance!

2. NJClucker

NJClucker Chirping

Jul 7, 2015
    Sussex County New Jersey
    Orpington bantams are hard to come by. Looking to acquire some myself.

Kayla’s Chickens likes this.
  3. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I have bantam serama pairs and trios available. In southern maine but also do ship

4. Dkbahoo

Dkbahoo Chirping

Sep 17, 2018
    I’m in NJ... I have silkie frizzle seramas chicks. And I currently have seramas, Dutch bantams and a few other littles in the incubator.

5. emmagat

emmagat Songster

Mar 29, 2013
    Sorry this is late, but if you have any left, what kinds of Dutch do you have? Or any others you may have?

6. Dkbahoo

Dkbahoo Chirping

Sep 17, 2018
    Currently, I have lots of cochin and silkies mixes, frizzle seramas, and a few other miscellaneous bantams. No Dutch bantams anymore, but I might incubate some soon!

7. emmagat

emmagat Songster

Mar 29, 2013
    Oh cool! What kinds of miscellaneous bantams do you have?

8. Dkbahoo

Dkbahoo Chirping

Sep 17, 2018
    Honestly, I don’t know what they are. They came from a barnyard mix, but here’s a picture of a few of them.

Attached Files:

9. emmagat

emmagat Songster

Mar 29, 2013
    Aw so cute! And if you incubate any Dutch bantams soon, let me know, I'd definitely be interested!

10. Dkbahoo

Dkbahoo Chirping

Sep 17, 2018
    Okay!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: