1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for bearded silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tinalee, Jul 10, 2008.

1. tinalee

tinalee New Egg

Jul 10, 2008
    Hello everyone,I am searching for a few bearded silkies.My search began a few days ago when my daughters and I saw a few silkies at a local fair.We were in love.I did order hatching eggs but they are not hatching fast enough...lol..We want our chickens now...[​IMG] I am an at home mother of 7 children,I am a homebody that loves children and animals.I raise pomeranians and miniature horses.Im looking for the silkies to be our lving pets.I will not be showing them but do want excellant quality silkies from HEALTHY stock.Im located in Ligonier Pa 15658.With it being July of course the weather is an issue for most breeders so I have been having a heck of a time finding silkies that are ready to go.Im looking for 2 of each color from ages chicks to 2 years old,if they are older I would prefer a gentle chicken as we will be handling them daily.We have our chicken house and fence set up-just need the chicks! Im willing to pay someone to deliver the chicks to my home or to have them flown by air if needed(to Latrobe airport-Northwest airlines)...ANYONE who may have what Im looking for please contact me.My email address is [email protected] Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by