LOOKING FOR BETTER SILKIES

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by lichick28, Jan 2, 2009.

1. lichick28

lichick28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
    I'M LOOKING FOR A SILKIE BREEDER IN NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, CENTRAL PA. AREA. LOOKING FOR BETTER QUALITY THEN WHAT THE CATOLOGS OFFER. ANY COLOR EXCEPT PARTRIDGE. THANKS

2. kees

kees Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    If you find someone, please let me know too!

[​IMG]

3. Chicken Woman

Chicken Woman Incredible Egg

Oct 16, 2008
    Montana
    Go to the page that has the main forums listed. Scroll down to one that says something like Breeders and backyard hatchers. You may find someone there.

4. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    Isnt hattrick silkies in penn. and ill find out his number but my friend knows a guy that has some awsome looking silkies in penn.

5. lichick28

lichick28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
    I PUT MY NAME ON HATTRICK EMAIL LIST WHEN BIRDS ARE AVAILABLE. HATTRICK I'M PRETTY SURE IS IN EASTERN PA. BUT IF SHE LETS PEOPLE PICK UP AT THE FARM I WOULD MAKE THE EXTRA EFFORT. WE GO TO CENTRAL PA FOR CAR AUCTION (MANHEIM,LANCASTER AREA) SO THAT WOULD BE EASIER. THAT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU GOT THE PHONE # FOR THE GUY IN PA. I ALSO LOOKED UP SASSY SILKIES BUT DIDNT GET RESPONSE YET. THANKS

6. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

[email protected] Raiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    I am in ny and raise some nice silkies in different colors. Have done wells at shows. One win was bv with a blue hen.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by