Looking for black or blue australorps in North Carolina

Wendyba29

In the Brooder
11 Years
Oct 3, 2008
Satellite Beach, Florida
Hello all!! I am looking to add some black or possibly blue Australorps to my small flock I am in the Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee area. Thank you!!
ya.gif

I love these little jumpy guys!
wee.gif

Hi, neighbor!!! I'm less than 4 miles from the Culberson, NC P.O. and 8/10 of a mile from the NC line, in GA. Does anyone even have blue Australorps? Sorry, I dont have the Australorps you're looking for, just Barred Rocks and Blue Orpingtons.

Last edited:
If you don't find any, I will have hatching eggs and can hatch a few chicks come spring. First run will be set in Feb to hatch in early March.

I am about 3 hours from you off the mountain in Western Burke County.

Matt

Edited to add that pics of a couple hens and my previous Rooster (AJ) can be seen on my website below. His son will be taking over as soon as the fart grows up. AJ got mean and was retired to a Huge pot of chicken and dumplings.

Last edited:
howdy, i too and looking for blue standard australorps. i live in arizona and would have to have them shipped. i am looking for a pair to start a flock with. ive had blacks that i was raising since '96. i got out of chicken raising 10 years ago.
i am starting up again after thanks giving.
there are some prominant breeders out your way.
but i dont have the poultry press yet and that is where to find the names and numbers. i have written to the american australorp breeders club and hope they will send me a list of those breeders.
here are some names of the best breeders i know of, but no numbers sorry, im trying to get them myself! adrian ballard of ballard farm in mansfield texas, tim frazier from ohio, monke, jones, and fegan.
please let me know if you have found some blues, i would sure like to have some also.
best to you all, chet

Back
Top Bottom