1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for BLRW hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shellyga, Jun 21, 2011.

1. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    I am looking for quality (doesn't have to be show qualty as I don't show - but want pretty chickens) BLRW hatching eggs for shipment. Would love to see pictures of your birds - PM me with price per dozen and availability for shipment to Georgia (30257) - looking for a total of 3-4 dozen but doesn't have to be all at one time.

Shelly

2. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Quote:Shelly

ILOVEFRIZZLES over near Columbus, Ga has some. Not sure if she currently has eggs to sell, etc ,etc but pix of hers appear quite nice plus they wouldnt have to travel far in this blasted HEAT

Scott

3. shellyga

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    Yard full o' rocks :

Quote:Shelly

ILOVEFRIZZLES over near Columbus, Ga has some. Not sure if she currently has eggs to sell, etc ,etc but pix of hers appear quite nice plus they wouldnt have to travel far in this blasted HEAT

Scott

She was my first choice but none available.. [​IMG]
    Shelly​

4. LMiller49

LMiller49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2011
    Check with DuraMax. Excellent fertility, packing, and beautiful birds. I am very happy with the eggs/chicks I got [​IMG]

5. shellyga

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    I couldn't find anyone listed by that name Larry.. still searching for my BLRW

Shelly

6. shellyga

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    found a good source in New Mexico that has eggs available now.. thanks everyone for you help...

My three lonely BLRW will hopefully have some company soon.

Shelly

7. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Try Sonew123, though she may not have any due to the Chickenstock this weekend............

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Thanks Jerseygirl! Your right-Im out for two weeks due to donating all the eggs laid to the chickenstock this weekend...I can do a shipment the 11th but sounds like the OP has it covered:) [​IMG]

9. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Quote:Thanks Jerseygirl! Your right-Im out for two weeks due to donating all the eggs laid to the chickenstock this weekend...I can do a shipment the 11th but sounds like the OP has it covered:) [​IMG]

I am so gonna win some of those puppies, too

[​IMG]

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

I am so gonna win some of those puppies, too

[​IMG]

hahaha hope you win I should have 2 dozen to go!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by