Looking For Blue Ameraucana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Birch Run Farm, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    To buy or trade for black giant or true araucana eggs. I have some araucana eggs still being laid, tufted rumpless pair with good fertility. I have a batch in the incubator now. Hen lays a good sized light blue egg at the moment, late season. Giants not available until spring, cockerel is still too young.

2. Shaffer

Shaffer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    Tamaqua, NE Pa
    Birch Run Farm,
    I have two pullets that are Ameraucana Large fowl right now. They are both split recessive white, one has just about correct lacing the other is what you usually see when some one breeds indiscrimately. I don't breed blues but wanted to regain some of my whites. The white mother was unfortunately hidding the blue gene. Harry

3. BikerBabeRules

BikerBabeRules Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    Vermont, USA
    I have this blue boy if you'd like to take a look. I also have a black girl. They are like 5 months old. I can't figure out where they came from (I got them as eggs) and would give you eggs to hatch if you can't or don't find what you need. He's gotten really dark since this photo and was first place at the fair. I'll remember to take a photo of the blacks, I have a black roo too.
    [​IMG]

4. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Harry, I sent you a PM.

Biker-

Wow, he is gorgeous! Looks like one of the black girls behind him? I will PM you a second time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by